(ePUB) I See A Leaf (level 1) by Grace Maccarone • 9780439330169

Главная Форумы Батьки та діти (ePUB) I See A Leaf (level 1) by Grace Maccarone • 9780439330169

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Amy Altom 3 года/лет, 5 мес. назад.

• Автор

Amy Altom

I See A Leaf (level 1)
    by Grace Maccarone, Alayne Pick, Laura Freeman

I See A Leaf (level 1) : READ MORE

• Format: paperback, 32 pages
    • Release date: August 1, 2002
    • Language: english
    • Author: Grace Maccarone, Alayne Pick, Laura Freeman
    • Publisher: Cartwheel
    • ISBN: 9780439330169 (0439330165)

About The Book

Building on the success of Hello Reader!, the Hello Writer! books have been created especially for new readers, with stories and hands-on activities to provide practice with reading & writing skills.

In I SEE A LEAF, Kate and Jill each give a leaf to their teacher Mrs. Hill. Not to be outdone, Jack gives a huge armful of leaves to Mrs. Hill — and the class uses the leaves to make a «tree.» The enjoyable story has familiar words, short sentences, and colorful pictures. In addition, a Word List and hands-on activities that come after the story provide practice with skills such as word and sentence building, grammar, reading and listening comprehension, following directions, and handwriting and letter formation.

PDF ebook I See A Leaf (level 1) read online on Powells. TXT I See A Leaf (level 1) by Grace Maccarone buy cheap on Android. Online book I See A Leaf (level 1) for reader. EPUB I See A Leaf (level 1) Grace Maccarone download on Dymocks.

Ответ в теме: (ePUB) I See A Leaf (level 1) by Grace Maccarone • 9780439330169
Ваша информация: